In the last stage of the UEFA Champions League 16 teams will fight for the trophy. The best of European teams meets in the matches, and onlookers can witness great action and competition. Most of the popular bookmakers and betting sites like pay keen attention to Champions League matches because the draw matches are very least. The predictions for these matches are based on the number of goals and the result.
Preview of Matches in 2018 under Champions League
There are 16 teams left in this Champions League tournament and we will see which of them will reach the 1/4 finals. Here is the list of matches of the 1/8 finals of the UEFA Champions League:
- Basel vs Manchester City
- Juventus vs Tottenham
- FC Porto vs Liverpool
- Real Madrid vs Paris SG
- Bayern Munich vs Besiktas
- Chelsea vs Barcelona
- Sevilla vs Manchester United
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs AS Roma
Prediction for the Champion League Matches
Champions League comes packed with surprises as most of the new teams entered this year, and many small teams have shown great competitive strength against the big teams. The major talk of the tournament Champions League was winning of double title by Real Madrid that provided the good betting amount to bettors. The prediction this year for the winning title is done for teams as below.
- Paris Saint-German
- Real Madrid
- Manchester City
- Bayern Munchen or Munich
- FC Barcelona
The popular bookmakers provides following betting odds on the renowned teams are as follow.
- Paddy Power boosted the outright odds of 5/1 on Paris-Saint German (PSG)
- William Hill provided the betting odds of 11/4 on Manchester City
- Bet365 boosted the Outright Betting Odds on 8/1 Real Madrid
Betting Odds and Tips for 2018 Matches
The bookmakers or the tipsters post the betting previews and tips 2-3 days before the starting of the match. Many sites like Efirbet offer the bookmakers reviews, bonus code, and tips. Some of the betting tips for the 2018 Champions League Matches are as below.
- The best betting odds for varied teams are provided as under
Manchester City qualifying against team Basel @1.083
Liverpool qualifying against the team Porto @1.40
Barcelona qualifying against Chelsea @1.30
Paris qualifying against the famous team Real Madrid @1.80
- The experts have cited the Spanish team to take the winning title this year in 2018 Champions League and bets will provide the great amount to gamblers. The bets are offered @3.75 in the starting season of matches.
- The Bayern Munich is another great team whose bet offered by top bookmakers goes @7.00. It ends up providing a much higher betting amount.
- This year the bettors will focus upon the French team Neymar that has emerged stronger in betting market with betting odds rated @ 6.50 by renowned online bookmakers.
It can be stated that for Champions League matches the bettors must place bets on the number of goals made in the matches. This season in the Champions League could be one of the most interesting, so we will see what two teams we will watch in the final at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine on 26 May 2018.