UEFA Europa League: Napoli vs Dnipro Betting Tip and Predictions

Napoli vs Dnipro Betting Tip and Predictions. In the first leg of the semi finals in the UEFA Europa League Napoli host Dnipro.

Napoli is a big favorite to qualify in the final of the UEFA Europa League, but they have to show their quality at the pitch. In previous round in Serie A they beat AC Milan 3-0, but they still have four points less than Lazio who stand at the 3rd position, which leads in the qualifications for the UEFA Champions League. The 3rd position is still reachable, but Napoli have another way to qualify in the UEFA Champions League, if they win UEFA Europa League. If they reach the final, it would be a historic moment for the city and for the club, because the last final in Europe they played 26 years ago.

Dnipro have made the great result after they beat Club Brugge and qualified in the semi finals. They know that they are underdogs against Napoli, but they will try to reach the final. The main visitors strengths is their defence and many teams have a problem to score against Dnipro. In the last 11 matches in all competitions Dnipro conceded only two goals. Dnipro coach Myron Markevych said that this will obviously be hard for them. “I think Dnipro have a 40% chance of reaching the final and Napoli 60%.” – concluded Markevych.

Napoli vs Dnipro injuries and suspensions

Napoli will be without Michu (3/0 m), Jonathan De Guzman (23/3 m) and Zúniga (7/0 m), while on the other side Dnipro have more problems with absences. Mandzyuk (0/0 d), Mazuch (10/0 d), Kravchenko (12/0 m), Zozulya (13/1 f), Gueye (6/0 d), Ksonz (8/1 m) and Shakhov (15/3 m) are all out.

Napoli vs Dnipro possible lineups

Napoli: Andújar; Maggio, Albiol, Britos, Ghoulam; Inler, López; Insigne, Callejón, Hamšík; Higuaín.

Dnipro: Boyko; Fedetskiy, Douglas, Cheberyachko, Léo Matos; Kankava, Rotan, Fedorchuk, Luchkevych, Konoplyanka; Kalinić.

bet365

Napoli vs Dnipro Betting Tip and Predictions

These two teams have already played in this competition three years ago, but in the group phase. Napoli beat them at home 4-2, while Dnipro was better said at home and won 3-1. Without any doubt Napoli is a favorite to qualify in the final and I believe that they will make an advantage in the first leg.

In the second match of the semi finals will meet Sevilla vs Fiorentina.

Napoli vs Dnipro Betting Tip: Napoli -1 Ah @ 1.52 ; X/1 @ 3.50 (low stake)

Bet on Napoli vs Dnipro and claim your 100% welcome bonus at Bet365.com now!

About the Author

Tesla

Tesla is the football betting analyst and tipster. I'm in this more than 16 years, so you can follow my FREE football betting tips and predictions and make a good decision before you place your bets.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seven − 4 =